Terms & Conditions
- By continuing, you making a $100 non-refundable deposit for a puppy from the chosen litter.
- By making a deposit, you are reserving your right to choose your puppy in the order reserved.
- Example: If we have a litter of 5 males and 3 females and you have decided on purchasing a male, but two other deposits for males have already been made, then you will be picking out of the 3 remaining males. You will not be allowed to pick out your pup until the previous two depositors have picked out theirs. .
- No one is allowed in the whelping facilities, nor do we allow anyone to look at or handle the puppies until they reach 7 weeks of age. At this time, the puppies will have received a parvo shot (4 weeks of age) and a 5 way shot (6 weeks of age). At 7 weeks, the vaccinations should be in effect, and the pups will be relatively free from danger.
- Please be prompt when puppies are ready to be picked up; as other buyers are waiting their turn to pick their new companion. Please be on time.
- Example: If you’re scheduled to pick your pup out at 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning, then we will schedule the next buyer at 10:00 AM. If you are late, it creates a problem, as customers are now having to wait. If you are not available to pick out your new puppy in-person, contact us and we will help you pick your pup through video.
- A copy of the buyer’s contract, which contains Cross G Farms guarantees as well as the buyer’s obligation, will be provided to you when you arrive to pick up your puppy. It is the buyer’s responsibility to read and understand the contract.
- The remaining balance for your puppy will be due in full at the time you come to pick up your puppy. We can take credit card but prefer cash.
- Your puppy’s hips and elbows are guaranteed for 2 years. If there is a problem, you will get a replacement pup of equal or lesser value.